top of page
The Danforth house is centrally located in the city of Saint Paul, MN. Also is MASH Certified and City of Saint Paul approved sober home. Ascend Recovery Residence is SUBOXONE friendly.
Our recovery home is within walking distance to Como Lake/Park and bus routes. The Como area offers a variety of shopping, restaurants, convenience/grocery stores and job opportunities.
• Fully furnished home
• 6 bedrooms total (single and double). The single rooms are based on seniority at no extra charge
• 2 full kitchens
• 2 full bathrooms
• Split entry separating upper and lower level
• Comfortable great room on the upper level
• Utilities are included
• Free laundry and essentials
• Free WiFi
• 55” flat TV screen on upper level
• Hulu Live
• Common household supplies (paper supplies, coffee, cleaning supplies)
meetings + fellowship
We offer a safe sober environment, combined weekly AA/NA meetings, weekly house meetings and group/community fellowship events throughout the year.
• Maintain your sobriety
• Attend at least three 12-step meetings a week
• Meet with a 12-step sponsor regularly
• Attend weekly house meetings
• Maintain full time job, school or volunteer schedule
• Perform weekly house chores
program fees + prepaid deposits
$650/month, along with a first month $300 Sobriety/hold deposit.* Monthly program fees include all utilities.
*PLEASE NOTE: Prepaid deposits will be entirely forfeited if the resident chooses not to move in.
Please be aware that deposits made to hold your bed is just that - guaranteeing YOUR bed in our house, therefore by paying a deposit on this site you are making an agreement to move in as planned. Holding your bed denies the opportunity to house another resident and the forfeited deposit makes up for lost program fees for the time held if you choose not to move in the on scheduled date.
bottom of page